Thursday, April 12, 2012

LOOSING MY MIND ONE BIT AT A TIME...

FINALLY! Someone who knows what I'm going thru trying to get Ryan some help! The school called me and toldme that since Ryan does NOT have a 504 form, he'll have to take his FCAT with other students and if he has an outburst, his and everyone else's test will be voided. GREAT!!! MORE stress for Ryan!

So, I was talking to one of my supervisors and she told me about an Asperger's support group right here in Tally...I got on-line and looked up the web-site and emailed the only address on there. That lady thought I was trying to Punk her because she hadn't been associated with the group for a while. But she's emailing me info tonight! YAY!!!

I am waiting for the teacher's assesment paperwork to send back to the child psychologist...hopefully we'll have a PROPER diagnosis in a few days...Yes, he was diagnosed in 2010 and his symptoms seem to be getting worse but apparently that diagnoses wasn't PROPER...WTH?!?!?! I think I'm going to loose my damned mind!

No comments: