Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its Been A While...

I haven't been ignoring my blog - I've been out of town since last Thursday. Had some family business to take care of. Tonight I have to 'help' Middle Child' with a Science Fair Project that's due tomorrow. What?! Yes, I've had PLENTY of time to do, er....I mean HELP WITH, the project - I've just been lazy, er...BUSY!!!
So, Hubby and I had to go to Pennsylvania for some business in Lock Haven. No, I don't know where that is...its in the FREAKING mountians! We couldn't get a cell signal to save our LIVES! I guess its a good thing our lives weren't in danger...
So, I'll blog again in a few days...BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

3 comments:

Roshni said...

well, I think it would be great to be up in the mountains without a friggin' cell phone to disturb you!

Mandy said...

Glad you're home! Missed you!

Belle said...

I'm waiting..
tap tap tap