Ok, so apparently I've been ignoring my blog...and therefore my readers (all 9 of you - I Love You ALL and thank you for following...) have been neglected. For that I offer my humble apologies and promise to TRY and do better.
There is NO good reason for NOT blogging, I just haven't had much to say. I mean, I've had ALOT to say...just haven't wanted to 'burden' anyone with my ramblings. But that's what this forum is for, yes? I think burden is a bad word to use here and I'm sorry for that. I've been in a funk lately and haven't been able to find the words...any words...
I've gotten my first award!!! YAY!!! Thanks to Susan at STOP CALLING ME THAT! She rocks so hard, y'all! The only BAD thing? I don't know HOW to do the stuff I'm supposed to do...here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award- THANK YOU Susan, I'm humbled.
2. Copy logo and place it on your blog- Uh, haven't quite figured out HOW exactly to do that...yes, I'm a computer 'TARD
3. Link the person who nominated you- Yeah, can't figure THIS one out either!
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting- THIS I CAN do...but I doubt you'll find it interesting
5. Nominate 7 Creative Bloggers- But I can't re-nominate you, can I?
6. Post with links-Can't figure out this one either!!!
7. Let them know they got the prize-But, But....Damn, I'm an Idiot!!!
Ok, so here's 7 things about me you MIGHT find interesting...
1. I'm the oldest of 5 children, I have 3 younger brothers and my sister was born when I was 17 and everyone thought she was mine...
2. I LOVE to write...but I often get writers block so I have a MILLION (ok, maybe 3-4) stories screaming in my head begging to get out (oh, those are just voices? Really?!?! DAMN!)
3. When my daughter becomes the next Megan Fox (Pretty girl, NO acting ability....JUST KIDDING GIRL CHILD) and millions of dollars...I'll be a recluse in the Montana mountians
4. I LOVE to read!!! I read just about anything...yes, even the freaking dictionary when there isn't anything else
5. My kids friends think I'm a cool mom! I guess my kids will EVENTUALLY realize that they could have it worse.
6. I LOVE kids!!! When they're not bratty...so when they can't talk back...I guess I just like newborns...
7. My husband of almost 13 years is the love of my life and even tho I've done some HORRIBLE things in our marriage, he actually likes me enough to stick around...either that or he's just numb to my craziness...
Anyway, that was my mission for today...hopefully I'll be able to find the words I need to express myself the only way I know how...with my tongue planted FIRMLY in my cheek!!!